Sabrina teaches piano and theory lessons to students of all ages from beginner to advanced. She is an RCM Certified Music Teacher and a member of the Ontario Registered Music Teacher’s Association (Why study with an ORMTA member?).
Her students are encouraged to participate in local music festivals, ORMTA recitals and masterclasses, and Royal Conservatory of Music examinations. Students also have the opportunity to learn together in group workshops and studio recitals throughout the year.
Lessons are typically scheduled weekly, and are available both online and in-person at Sabrina’s home studio in the South Keys/Greenboro area.
Lesson Fees for 2022-2023
|Lesson Type||30 mins||45 mins||60 mins|
Lessons with a buddy
Group classes for beginners ages 3-5
* tuition shown is for one term (12 lessons)
- All books and materials are included in the tuition for the term, as well as any group events, workshop, and studio recitals. Optional events (such as competitions, festivals and exams) will be paid for by the student/parent.
- The third student and additional members from the same family will receive a 10% discount on lessons.
- A free 30-minute introductory meeting and lesson is offered to new families to the studio.
- Regular attendance is expected of all students. Students are charged for all lessons for which they register including those missed through student absence. Notification of inability to attend a lesson does not excuse payment for the lesson.
- If a student will be missing their lesson for any reason they should inform the teacher by text or email, with as much notice as possible. Online lessons are offered in cases of mild illness or inclement weather.
- All lessons cancelled by the teacher will be made up at a time convenient to both student and teacher. If a suitable time cannot be arranged, the fee will be refunded.
- There are three terms in the school year: September to November, December to February, and March to June. A regular weekly time slot is booked from September to June. Summer lessons (July and August) are scheduled and paid separately, subject to availability.
- Two weeks’ notice is required for withdrawal from lessons during a term without charge.